🏗 Welcome to Scaffold-ETH 2
Scaffold-eth is everything you need to get started building decentralized applications on Ethereum! 🚀
⚙️ Built using NextJS, RainbowKit, Hardhat, Wagmi, and Typescript.
About Scaffold-ETH 2
Scaffold-eth is an open-source, up-to-date toolkit for building decentralized applications (dapps) on the Ethereum blockchain. It's designed to make it easier for developers to create and deploy smart contracts and build user interfaces that interact with those contracts.
- ✅ Contract Hot Reload: Your frontend auto-adapts to your smart contract as you edit it.
- 🔥 Burner Wallet & Local Faucet: Quickly test your application with a burner wallet and local faucet.
- 🔐 Integration with Wallet Providers: Connect to different wallet providers and interact with the Ethereum network.
Scaffold-ETH 2 Tech Stack
Scaffold-eth is not a product itself but more of a combination or stack of other great tools. It allows you to quickly build and iterate over your smart contracts and frontends.
Here are the main components:
- Hardhat for running local networks, deploying and testing smart contracts.
- Wagmi for React Hooks to start working with Ethereum
- NextJS for building a frontend, using many useful pre-made hooks.
- RainbowKit for adding wallet connection
- DaisyUI for pre-built Tailwind CSS components